Granite Male Enhancement Benefits 2020

Genes there that's one thing but it's not giving me function I need to see that it's either working normally or so I say that these are both ABC transporters so they're linked actually at genetically because they they are derived they believe to be derived from each other over evolution but they're also linked within the cell membrane physically and here's a scaffolding protein that links these two proteins together ABC c4 and CFTR and what I've said to you without showing the data is that ABC C 4 transports cyclic AMP outside of the cell and I'm going to show you why that's important in the context of cystic fibrosis so this is just some data where I've been working on developing some novel ABC c4 inhibitors so I'm just calling it a b c c4 inhibitor because of confidentiality reasons that I'm not showing you any structure but what we're able to do is we have an assay that measures the amount of cyclic AMP that goes outside of an epithelial cell and so that goes out of the cell but then what I have here on the x-axis is increasing concentrations of my candidate compound this is supposed to block ABC C 4 and it's supposed to block extracellular camp transport that's why you see as we increase the dose there's less getting out of the cell because the transporter is being blocked.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Granite For Male Enhancement: For Male Enhancement! Where To Buy?

Granite Male Enhancement.Where to buy?